Recently it has been very hazy and thought of cooking some “Liang” stuffs to drink. I remembered my mum gave me some green bean so i decided to cook that! As usual, i would google for easy recipe and indeed it was easy to boil and most importantly delicious! I had half the recipe since there are only 2 of us!
- 1. Soak the green beans for at least 4 hours and discard the soaking water after that.
- 2. Pour just the beans to boiling pot and pour in the 1 litre of water
- 3. Boil for 15 min and add in the rock sugar
- 4.Boil for another 20 min. (I would stir occasionally and check that it does not overflow)
- 5. Off the fire and serve while it's hot or set to cool and chill for later.
Share this Recipe